This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
- Personal Data
- When you place an order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, delivery address, contact telephone number, credit or debit card number, CVV code and expiry date. This will allow us to process and fulfill your orders and to notify you of your order status.When you place an order, our secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection Act 1984, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
- We store the contract's content and will send you the details of your order as well as our general terms via e-mail. You can find the terms here at all times. If you choose to register for our Club, details of your recent orders can be found when you login to the website via your account Dashboard.
- We ask for your telephone number in case there is either a problem with processing you payment or a problem with locating your property for delivery. If you choose not to give us you telephone number then we may not be able to process your order. HotTubsUK Ltd does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to any other 3rd party. We may, however, occasionally use the information to inform our customer base of special offers, sales, special events and price alterations, unless you advise us that you prefer us not to do so via our website check-out page, telephone or email.
- We store the contract's content and will send you the details of your order as well as our general terms via e-mail. You can find the terms here at all times. The details about your recent orders can be found in your customer login
- If you are concerned about your data, you have the right subject to the payment of a small fee (currently £10) to request access the personal data which we may hold or process about you. You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge.
- The party responsible for collecting this data is surespa Ltd
- When you use our website we will place a ‘cookie’, which is a small file, on your computer’s hard disk. Cookies are used for several reasons, for example to recognise you whenever you visit this website ensuring you do not have to enter all your details and thereby speeding up the process so you do not have to log on each time. They also enable us to store your personal preferences. We cannot provide a full service to you if you disable the cookie function on your web browser so we advise you to maintain the same. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: aboutcookies.org"
- Newsletter Registration
- At any stage you have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can opt-out of our newsletters at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails.