This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
Bespoke Deluxe Hot Tub & Swim Spa Covers
SPRING SALE FROM ONLY £390!
These deluxe hot tub covers are made bespoke to meet your specific requirement. We offer a wide choice of vinyl skin colours and a range of insulation thicknesses
Continuous hinge heat seal as standard
25 kg/m3 (1.56 lbs/ft3) EPS core inserts wrapped in very heavy duty, heat sealed, 125micron, 500g polythene supplied as standard
Compliant with the European Domestic Spa Standard EN17125
Most covers delivered within 6 weeks from order
We challenge you to find a better specified, better priced hot tub cover on the market!
Hot Tub Covers made to last
Marine-grade vinyl skins treated with mildew inhibitors and UV resistors and reinforced double stitching throughout mean your hot tub cover will look good and do its job for years to come.
Highly insulating foam cores and a heat-reflective solid, mildew treated base provides maximum possible resistance to water vapour transmission.
Three years manufacturer's warranty for your peace of mind.
Step 1 Choose Which One of these 4 Size Options You Need
Standard Size Hot Tub CoverAny shape up to 2.4m x 2.4m
Large 3-Section Hot Tub CoverAny shape up to 3.6m x 2.4m
Small 4-Part Swim Spa CoverAny shape up to 4.8m x 2.4m
Large 6-Part Swim Spa CoverAny shape up to 7.2m x 2.4m
What Is Included as Standard?
- High Quality Marine Grade Textured Vinyl
- With mildew inhibitors and UV-stabilised colouring to prevent fading and provide increased resistance to chemical bleaching. Available in 12 colour options. Machine cut for precision sizing.
- Rigid, Polystyrene, Very High-Density Foam In-Fill Board
- 25 kg/m3 EPS in a choice of thicknesses to provide the best insulation qualities.
- Galvanized Steel Centre Channel
- C-shaped steel reinforcing running the entire length of each piece of foam along the hinge to provide strength and rigidity.
- Tapered Shaping
- Covers are sloped away from the central hinge to guarantee adequate rain run-off and prevent sagging
- Reinforced Woven Underside
- The underside of the cover is made with an 11oz reinforced weft from mildew treated PVC coated polythene. Drain holes are added to ensure no water pooling inside the cover.
- 500g Polythene Core Wrapping
- Very heavy duty 125 micron polythene surrounding the foam is permanently heat-sealed to ensure complete waterproofing.
- Hinge Heat Seal
- A full length hinge heat seal ensures no heat loss along the hinge where the two cover halves fold together, critical to long-term energy savings.
- Double Stitching with Heavy-Duty, UV Resistant, Bonded Polyester Thread
- Unlike conventional cotton, the polyester thread used on these covers won’t rot or degrade in the sun and can’t absorb mildew-causing moisture.
- Gusseted Skirt
- A hot tub cover skirt protects the hot tub shell from the damaging rays of the sun and these skirts are strong enough to be used for lifting the cover. Gusseted skirts hang straighter and have less tendency to bunch-up under the cover, preventing a proper seal between the cover and the hot tub shell.
- Heavy Duty, Reinforced, Pocketed, YKK Zips
- All zips are rust and chemical corrosion proof and enable the foam inserts to be easily removed should they ever need to be replaced.
- Extra-Strong Positioning Handles
- Handles are made from the same vinyl as the cover with internal reinforcement for strength.
- Vinyl Tie-Down Straps
- At least 4 tie-down straps are provided with child-proof lockable buckles. The straps are sewn into the cover and onto the skirt to reduce any risk of tearing in high winds. The fasteners can be quickly attached to the side of the hot tub with the stainless steel screws provided.
- A Comprehensive 3-Year Warranty
- A manufacturers warranty that covers both material and workmanship.
What Optional Extras are there?
- Extra Thick Insulating Core
- The prices above are for a minimum 4" (102mm) high density insulating foam, which is tapered down towards the edge of the cover to allow rain to run off. If the cover isn't tapered rain water will pool in the center and before long the cover will begin to sag in the middle. The bigger 3 section hot tub covers and the swim-spa covers are made with thicker foam as standard in some sections so that a continuous taper from the center of the cover can still be achieved whilst keeping the outer extremities of the cover to at least 3" (76mm) thickness. Where possible we offer the option to upgrade to thicker (and therefore higher insulating) foam if you wish. Click through on the buttons above to see the options available for your cover.
- Extra Straps and Handles
- Each two-part folding cover is supplied with four straps and two handles as standard. If you particularly want more that's fine, but there is a small additional charge.
- Irregular Shape Cutting
- If you have a strange shaped hot tub (ie not a square, rectangle, circle, hexagon or octagon) don't worry, we can still make you a new cover, but we will need you to supply a template that we can use to cut the shape from. There will be an extra charge you a extra for doing this.
HOT TUB COVER MEASURING TIPS
When measuring for a new hot tub cover, there is one important thing to remember
IT HAS TO BE BIG ENOUGH TO FIT!
A bit too big is much better than too small
Make sure the measurements are big enough. It is okay for the cover to be a bit big. It still does it's job. However, a cover that is too small will never insulate properly.
Don't forget that, even though your hot tub might look square, it might not actually be square, so always measure both the length and width to confirm that they are either the same or different. Always err on the side of adding surface area to the cover and don't skimp on the measurements.
You can specify if the hinge is at the centre of the longest side or the shortest side when you order
Hot tub covers can fit in one of two ways. The most popular is a cover that fits only over the acrylic shell (in most hot tubs, the acrylic shell comes out further than the wood or plastic skirt) and in this case, you should measure either the dimensions of your current cover, or, if that is missing or doesn't fit well, from the outside edge of the hot tub shell.
X - You should specify your skirt length to be a bit more than this.
Y - Outside dimension of the acrylic shell. This is the normal measurement to specify unless you have a sill and prefer your cover to fully enclose it, in which case specify measurement Z.
Z - Outside dimension of the hot tub cabinet.
Above is an illustration of the best way to measure the corner radius.
Measure the distance from the imaginary corner, A, to the point at which the curvature stops, B.
Round down any dimensions of cut corners or radius corners. If the radius is too big (ie there is too much curvature) or if the cut corner is too long, the cover will never fit the corner properly. But if the curvature is a bit too small (or the cut is too short) that is absolutely fine; there will just be a slight overhang at the corners which actually makes the cover easier to get on and off.
If your cover corners aren't perfectly rounded or cut at 45 degrees then that is not a problem, but you will need to send us a template work with.
How to Protect your Hot Tub Cover Investment
Your hot tub cover can look way past its best very quickly if it is not maintained and cleaned regularly!
Don't let this happen to your investment!
Chemical in the water vapour that comes into contact with the cover eventually causes the plastic wrapping around the inserts to become brittle and crack. Once that happens the foam inserts will quickly absorb moisture, become heavy and stop insulating properly. Poor water chemistry can also cause bleaching, puffiness within the vinyl and disintegration of the stitching.